This document that describes the data you expect to acquire or generate during the storage of a research project Data, how you will manage, describe, analyze, and store those data, and what mechanisms will be at the end of research project to share and preserve Research data.
To maintain the data availability, security and data loss of research data in case system damages.
List of Activities:
- Manually back up all data in 3 different storage devices (Daily / weekly / monthly bases)
- Check and test of back up data every week
- Delegation old stored data in storage (after 3 months)
- Maintain log book / records of each back up
Following data is forbidden to shared
- Under development research papers
- Analysis of Video
- Info Graphics of research project
Following data shall be share to Via research specified portal with users
- Published papers
- Published articles
- Given a permanent, reliable web link (persistent URL) to our server that will not change over time
- Control when research data are made public
- Establish licensing rules around your data ( see)
- Data will be easy for other researchers to discover
- Ensure that the information is preserved into the future
Following Points to be answered in metadata section
- Who created the data
- What the data file contains
- When the data were generated
- Where the data were generated
- Why the data were generated
- How the data were generated?
Tools and Software:
- Windows backup system (If
operating system is windows based)
- Schedule and automatic back to be side in place
- DMPOnline “Data Management Plan” to be setup in order to deliver back online to cloud storage.
- Google drive – and one drive shall be used for non-sensitive Data only upload only
- 128 Bit data encryption to
be enabled for sensitive data only
- “VeraCrypt (encryption tool to be used below is brief description of it)
VeraCrypt is an open source application based on the now abandoned TrueCrypt 7.1. Like BitLocker and FileVault, VeraCrypt is designed as a complete drive or partition encryption tool and not for the encryption of individual files or folders.
The software creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and then mounts that file as a usable disk drive or USB drive. The encryption is automatic and performed on the fly so the drive acts like a normal storage device.
Since VeraCrypt is an open source project, its documentation is a bit sparse–and it’s cryptic at best. While this application does use advanced encryption protocols and keys to create an additional level of security, it is best deployed by professionals or users with advanced skills.”
Expected Out Come:
- Risk of data lose to be to Minimize to 0 %.
- Back up data security to be ensured
Cost and budget:
This Data management plan will cost around estimated (50000 $) for 3 years including support and maintenance.
This Data Management Plan will use CC BY-NC-ND License
“CC Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND): This license allows others to share your work with others as long as they credit you. Your work can not be changed in any way or used commercially. This is the most restrictive license.”
15 Arpil 2020 till 30 December 2020